I want to thank The Office for celebrating the eternally funny phrase "Thats what she said".
It never gets old with me. Even when it doesn't make sense. I embrace it.
However, we can't forget that Brian Littrell of the Backstreet Boys sang a song with the same message way back in the day. It is beautiful and inspiring.
BSB for life. Brian, if you're reading this, thank you for everything.
PS This video is set to a variety of BSB images. I'm pretty sure I had 90% of them on my wall at some point in my youth.
(this isn't about the same subject matter as before) A lot of the time when I meet people I feel like I know them from somewhere. A good percentage of the time I realize the only way I know them is that they resemble one of the characters on the classic board game Guess Who? Does this happen to anyone else?!?!
Comments