I totally neglected my 100th post, so here I am celebrating my 103rd. BAM! And while this isn't that exciting, it leads me to things I am excited about.
They go as follows:
-The Hills is on tonight. As much as its kinda lame, I am still kinda addicted to it.
-I have a good feeling about this week. I hope it means I'll find employment. But who knows. At least its a good feeling.
-The first part of the Project Runway Finale is on Wednesday. Again, simple things in life make me happy.
-My dad bought a case of Coke Zero without even knowing its my most favorite drink in the world. Thanks dad.
-Presidential Debate time!
-I'm seeing Jim Gaffigan on Friday!!! It will be hilarious, I'm sure.
-Provo this weekend. Plans include: the BYU football game (I'm looking forward to a pretty impressive win after last weeks stint..it'll feel good being back at LES), party at Janna's (I heart October), a dance party (including tunes from the Hip Hop style), Beto's, seeing the friends I love most, and just having a good time. Because it will be good.
-Its October. I love October. The chill in the air is beautiful.
Comments
Lucky...getting to go to Provo...say hi to it for me.
Congrats on 103. My 100th will post today!
Are you going to sit with me for part of the game? We are right by the team when they come back after half-time...I know that I don't actually tempt you, but maybe Fui in tight pants will...