So I don't go to BYU anymore, (sad/happy about that) but my friends Janthony do. They posted this link up from Tuesday's Devotional and I am sure glad I clicked on it. I am also glad they went to it so that I could find out about it. You two are favorites.
Elder Holland spoke on the New Year and looking forward, not back. It is phenomenal. Click here to read it; once, twice, or a million times.
"Faith is for the future. Faith builds on the past but never longs to stay there. Faith trusts that God has great things in store for each of us and that Christ is the "high priest of good things to come."
Just what I needed to hear.
I'm more excited than ever for what 2009 has in store for me!
And just for kicks, a photo of me and the two who brought me here:

Elder Holland spoke on the New Year and looking forward, not back. It is phenomenal. Click here to read it; once, twice, or a million times.
"Faith is for the future. Faith builds on the past but never longs to stay there. Faith trusts that God has great things in store for each of us and that Christ is the "high priest of good things to come."
Just what I needed to hear.
I'm more excited than ever for what 2009 has in store for me!
And just for kicks, a photo of me and the two who brought me here:

Comments
I also love the movie Elf.
Also, and more importantly, I would love to have your address so I can send you a wedding invitation.
Send me your address to rachel.rasband@gmail.com.
Thanks!