I have something to do. It's kind of like a gesture of female empowerment.
Before Saturday, I was part of a sad percentage.
I was one of the 75-80% of women wearing the wrong bra size.
It's not a secret that I am what someone could call voluptuous. I always knew I was special when it came to my DD's, but it really hit me one day.
I was with my friend and we were texting ChaCha, asking them ridiculous questions just to see what they would text back. One of my questions was "What is the average bra size of women in America? I have DD's and sometimes I feel like a freak."
The response: "The average bra size of an American woman is 34B. But over 3% have a DD or larger, so you're not that big of a freak!"
(I in no way know if this is accurate information)
Au contraire, my ChaCha friend.
Turns out I am a bigger freak than I realized. A DDD kind of freak, actually.
I recommend a bra fitting for everyone! It will change your life.
(Too much information?)
Before Saturday, I was part of a sad percentage.
I was one of the 75-80% of women wearing the wrong bra size.
It's not a secret that I am what someone could call voluptuous. I always knew I was special when it came to my DD's, but it really hit me one day.
I was with my friend and we were texting ChaCha, asking them ridiculous questions just to see what they would text back. One of my questions was "What is the average bra size of women in America? I have DD's and sometimes I feel like a freak."
The response: "The average bra size of an American woman is 34B. But over 3% have a DD or larger, so you're not that big of a freak!"
(I in no way know if this is accurate information)
Au contraire, my ChaCha friend.
Turns out I am a bigger freak than I realized. A DDD kind of freak, actually.
I recommend a bra fitting for everyone! It will change your life.
(Too much information?)
Comments
I fall into the range of barely an A and yes that is a real bra size.
As for your cha cha response... that is hilarious!
benis (meagan's fave nick name for me...of course)