The other day I had a conversation with one of my friends about the digestive system. He had been watching a special on TV about it and threw out a "Did you know that the intestines are 30 feet long?" and I said "Yeah, I remember hearing that"
Then he thought he'd test my digestive system knowledge by asking me to name the eight parts of the system.
I started listing some off and he was responded with a "Wow, you know a lot about the human body for a European Studies major" (ouch?)
And then at that moment in time I realized everything I know I learned from The Magic School Bus.
Seriously, when my friend asked me about the digestive tract, my mind automatically wandered to the episode when Ms. Frizzle took the class on a field trip through Arnolds body to show what happens to food when we eat it.
Then he thought he'd test my digestive system knowledge by asking me to name the eight parts of the system.
I started listing some off and he was responded with a "Wow, you know a lot about the human body for a European Studies major" (ouch?)
And then at that moment in time I realized everything I know I learned from The Magic School Bus.
Seriously, when my friend asked me about the digestive tract, my mind automatically wandered to the episode when Ms. Frizzle took the class on a field trip through Arnolds body to show what happens to food when we eat it.
I love.
Comments
I felt a little bit like Miss Frizzle the other day when I put in snowflake earrings in honor of the weather, and remembered how she always accessorizes according to the topic of that day's learning.