...when I grow up:
Rick Steves.
I know some of you are not familiar with this man, so let me explain. He might not be the most attractive middle aged man (that goes to Mr. Clooney) but he is super awesome. Hosting his own travel show for several years now, Rick takes you from your living room around the world, introducing you to the locals and teaching you how to say random phrases in foreign languages. It is my ideal job. Last night I watched his travels in Iran and I fell in love all over again.
Steve, if you're reading this, can I be your understudy/intern? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
(Yup. He wins)
I know some of you are not familiar with this man, so let me explain. He might not be the most attractive middle aged man (that goes to Mr. Clooney) but he is super awesome. Hosting his own travel show for several years now, Rick takes you from your living room around the world, introducing you to the locals and teaching you how to say random phrases in foreign languages. It is my ideal job. Last night I watched his travels in Iran and I fell in love all over again.
Steve, if you're reading this, can I be your understudy/intern? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Comments