There was an article on CNN.com yesterday about how ringtones are more than just ringtones.
The "story highlights" for the article are as follows:
The "story highlights" for the article are as follows:
- Ringtones are one way for people to showcase their personalities and feelings
- One third of cell-phone users download ringtones; 40 percent change ringtones often
- Virginia woman uses Destiny's Child's "Bugaboo" as ringtone for dreaded callers
- Utah man customized a pro-Obama ringtone to annoy Republican co-workers
I am part of the ringtone club. I love ringtones. I usually enjoy a ringtone that makes other people uncomfortable or awkward.
Currently I am sporting the song "As Long As You Love Me" by the Backstreet Boys.
And if ringtones tell a lot about your personality, what does it mean if I've had the following ringtones?
-Bump and Grind by R. Kelly
-The Lollipop Guild from Wizard of Oz
-Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy by Big and Rich
-Touch my Body by Mariah Carey
-Golddigger by Kanye
Thats all I can think of right now.
(It's ok, you can judge me)
Currently I am sporting the song "As Long As You Love Me" by the Backstreet Boys.
And if ringtones tell a lot about your personality, what does it mean if I've had the following ringtones?
-Bump and Grind by R. Kelly
-The Lollipop Guild from Wizard of Oz
-Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy by Big and Rich
-Touch my Body by Mariah Carey
-Golddigger by Kanye
Thats all I can think of right now.
(It's ok, you can judge me)
Comments