Two words that summarize my teenage years:
Backstreet Boys
I was in love/obsessed/giddy with BSB. I guess a part of me still feels this way. No lie.
When they came around on tour, I wanted to go sooooooo bad. I didn't have enough money's so instead I walked to Barnes and Noble and bought their "limited edition" fan book. Sometimes I still read it.
Fast forward to last night...
I find out about this just a few days too late:
(PHOTO)
I don't know if you can read it, but it is an invitation to
NICK CARTER'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!
It was on January 29. In Canada.
I know Canada is a ways away from Denver, but let's be honest: I would've done anything to be there.
In the words of BSB:
I'd go anywhere for you
Anywhere you asked me to
I'd do anything for you
Anything you want me to
Your love as far as I can see
Is all I'm ever gonna need
There's one thing for sure
I know it's true
Baby, I'd go anywhere for you
Nick Carter-I really do mean it. Next year I want a personal invite...before the party.
Some dreams will never die.
Backstreet Boys
I was in love/obsessed/giddy with BSB. I guess a part of me still feels this way. No lie.
When they came around on tour, I wanted to go sooooooo bad. I didn't have enough money's so instead I walked to Barnes and Noble and bought their "limited edition" fan book. Sometimes I still read it.
Fast forward to last night...
I find out about this just a few days too late:
(PHOTO)I don't know if you can read it, but it is an invitation to
NICK CARTER'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!
It was on January 29. In Canada.
I know Canada is a ways away from Denver, but let's be honest: I would've done anything to be there.
In the words of BSB:
I'd go anywhere for you
Anywhere you asked me to
I'd do anything for you
Anything you want me to
Your love as far as I can see
Is all I'm ever gonna need
There's one thing for sure
I know it's true
Baby, I'd go anywhere for you
Nick Carter-I really do mean it. Next year I want a personal invite...before the party.
Some dreams will never die.
Comments