I had a request for a wrap up on the hit TV reality show The Bachelor.
Unfortunately, I haven't watched this show. Ever.
But I hear that the guy (Jason) picked one girl (Melissa) only to change his mind to pick the other girl (Molly).
All on live TV. He broke one heart and saved another.
I just had to read an article on People.com to find out all that information.
It seems like some people are upset he was so cruel to break up with Mel on TV with no warning.
It does seem to be that way. And The Bachelor seems like he's kinda a heartless monster.
Classy, Bachelor.
And PS I don't even think he's that good looking. Sorry, try again ABC.
Unfortunately, I haven't watched this show. Ever.
But I hear that the guy (Jason) picked one girl (Melissa) only to change his mind to pick the other girl (Molly).
All on live TV. He broke one heart and saved another.
I just had to read an article on People.com to find out all that information.
It seems like some people are upset he was so cruel to break up with Mel on TV with no warning.
It does seem to be that way. And The Bachelor seems like he's kinda a heartless monster.
Classy, Bachelor.
And PS I don't even think he's that good looking. Sorry, try again ABC.
Comments