I decided to start the day out right today.
I put on a classic CD. A CD like none other.
GAME TIME!
Try guessing the artist from the following clues.
She:
-Is currently a recurring character on The Young and the Restless
-Had a long term relationship with the late Jonathan Brandis (The Neverending Story II)
-got her B.A. from Harvard
-was on a hit tv show in the early '90s
-had her first album certified gold in 1999
-is BFF's with Will Smith
If you guessed Tatyana Ali, you are sooo right!!!
You know, the girl who played Ashley Banks on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
Yeah. Mostly her album Kiss the Sky is awesome. The cheesiness of her lyrics and the random voice-overs are unexpected and ridiculous. But in a fantastic way.
I guess all she does now is promote President Obama. Cool.
Let's just remember her for who she really is:
I put on a classic CD. A CD like none other.
GAME TIME!
Try guessing the artist from the following clues.
She:
-Is currently a recurring character on The Young and the Restless
-Had a long term relationship with the late Jonathan Brandis (The Neverending Story II)
-got her B.A. from Harvard
-was on a hit tv show in the early '90s
-had her first album certified gold in 1999
-is BFF's with Will Smith
If you guessed Tatyana Ali, you are sooo right!!!
You know, the girl who played Ashley Banks on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
Yeah. Mostly her album Kiss the Sky is awesome. The cheesiness of her lyrics and the random voice-overs are unexpected and ridiculous. But in a fantastic way.
I guess all she does now is promote President Obama. Cool.
Let's just remember her for who she really is:
Comments