So I have a little crush on Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson. I don't know exactly what it is, but I think it has something to do with his huge pecs and rockin' bod (haha). And the name Dwayne always forces me to reconsider the hotness factor with men. Because at first when you hear that name, you think nerdy kid; but then after looking at the nerdy kid for awhile you find something semi-attractive about him and decide he's good looking, especially for someone named Dwayne.
Anyways, I want to see Race to Witch Mountain. It looks entertaining to me. Plus, THE ROCK is in it! And I've always wanted to find out what he's cooking.
Most importantly, I want to see this movie because it has a REAL ALIEN IN IT!!!


Try telling me there are no similarities between these two photos. Just try.
Oh wait you can't. Because there are obvious similarities that can hardly be overlooked. Like the pointy chin, the slanted eyes, the general shape of the head. It all points to alien. This alien has taken the human name AnnaSophia Robb. (who picks that name anyways? oh, yeah, aliens).
I also have experience with aliens and UFO sightings. It all started one day when I was working at the local movie theatre during high school. A man with an alien hat on came up to order popcorn, and when my friend pointed out the alien on the hat, the man became very serious.
In almost a whisper he asked, "Do you believe in aliens?"
My friend replied "Uh, sure, I guess I could believe in them"
The man, reaching for a business card and looking utterly grave, "Come to our meeting..."
Yes, this man invited her to a UFO and Alien Sightings meeting.
Naturally, when given an opportunity like this, one takes it. So along with a few others, my friend and I make our way up to this meeting the following week. It took place at a local Mexican restaurant and boy were we surprised when we walked into the banquet room to see about a dozen middle aged men and women grouped together, talking about aliens (I don't know what we were expecting but this was not it). We said hello, ordered some nachos, and watched in amazement as these people started talking to us a million miles an hour about the supernatural. They were obviously excited for new prospective members and we spent some time chatting about our personal experiences with aliens (We had none, but they had countless stories). Not soon after, they pulled out a huge box full of tapes of UFO and alien sightings. They gave us the option of "History of UFO's" or "Most Recent Sightings". We went with the latter.
That was one of the best days of my life. It also gives me the expertise to declare that AnnaSophia Robb is, in fact, an alien.
Go see Race to Witch Mountain!
Anyways, I want to see Race to Witch Mountain. It looks entertaining to me. Plus, THE ROCK is in it! And I've always wanted to find out what he's cooking.
Most importantly, I want to see this movie because it has a REAL ALIEN IN IT!!!
Try telling me there are no similarities between these two photos. Just try.
Oh wait you can't. Because there are obvious similarities that can hardly be overlooked. Like the pointy chin, the slanted eyes, the general shape of the head. It all points to alien. This alien has taken the human name AnnaSophia Robb. (who picks that name anyways? oh, yeah, aliens).
I also have experience with aliens and UFO sightings. It all started one day when I was working at the local movie theatre during high school. A man with an alien hat on came up to order popcorn, and when my friend pointed out the alien on the hat, the man became very serious.
In almost a whisper he asked, "Do you believe in aliens?"
My friend replied "Uh, sure, I guess I could believe in them"
The man, reaching for a business card and looking utterly grave, "Come to our meeting..."
Yes, this man invited her to a UFO and Alien Sightings meeting.
Naturally, when given an opportunity like this, one takes it. So along with a few others, my friend and I make our way up to this meeting the following week. It took place at a local Mexican restaurant and boy were we surprised when we walked into the banquet room to see about a dozen middle aged men and women grouped together, talking about aliens (I don't know what we were expecting but this was not it). We said hello, ordered some nachos, and watched in amazement as these people started talking to us a million miles an hour about the supernatural. They were obviously excited for new prospective members and we spent some time chatting about our personal experiences with aliens (We had none, but they had countless stories). Not soon after, they pulled out a huge box full of tapes of UFO and alien sightings. They gave us the option of "History of UFO's" or "Most Recent Sightings". We went with the latter.
That was one of the best days of my life. It also gives me the expertise to declare that AnnaSophia Robb is, in fact, an alien.
Go see Race to Witch Mountain!
Comments