Or at least I try to be.
This is my most recent project:

It's like a mini-scarf. My inspiration came from this post on the blog Made by Ali. Now if you click on hers you will note some big differences, and I intend on making another scarf more similar to hers (with thicker yarn and a big button. I love buttons) but this was my first attempt to figure out exactly what I want.
Anyways. I go back and forth on whether or not I like the flower, but it works.
The end.
This is my most recent project:
It's like a mini-scarf. My inspiration came from this post on the blog Made by Ali. Now if you click on hers you will note some big differences, and I intend on making another scarf more similar to hers (with thicker yarn and a big button. I love buttons) but this was my first attempt to figure out exactly what I want.
Anyways. I go back and forth on whether or not I like the flower, but it works.
The end.
Comments