Meet Fui Vakapuna
Fui is one of those guys you just can't seem to get out of your head. At least I can't.
On the field for the Cougs, Fui has become a powerhouse (ok maybe last season had its problems, but we're past that now) and I am always impressed with how quick he seems to move for a bigger guy. His blocks make me want to weep with joy. I love watching him play.
I also just love him. At school I would often see him, and so I made it a point to be his friend. I use the word "friend" loosely. Him and I began with 'hello's' and quickly moved to 'how are you's'. It was a magical friendship (on its way to being true love) that was abruptly and sadly cut short by my unfortunate graduation.
I'll never forget you, Fui. True and Blue forever.

Comments
I love that we have blogs to keep updated on each others' lives!!! We really miss you and the fun times we had...ahhhh :) luv luv!