Confession: I didn't watch the VMA's...yet. I will do it soon enough; until then, I've done my research and am giving my blog the beauty of MTV on its finest night.
I used to love watching the VMA's every year. That was back when I knew every song and artist nominated and thought it was a serious injustice if the Backstreet Boys ever lost.
Tonight did reintroduced our beloved Britney Spears to the world. She was a class act (albeit still not a very good actress) and actually won-WON-three Moon Men. Really?! I don't know if you all have seen the video for which she won, but you can look up "Piece of Me" on Youtube if you feel so inclined. Anyways, one of the awards she won was the highly sought after Video of the Year; the only reason I feel ok about her winning is that her video was directed by Wayne Isham...who also is known for his innovative video BYE BYE BYE by *NSYNC!
Tonight did reintroduced our beloved Britney Spears to the world. She was a class act (albeit still not a very good actress) and actually won-WON-three Moon Men. Really?! I don't know if you all have seen the video for which she won, but you can look up "Piece of Me" on Youtube if you feel so inclined. Anyways, one of the awards she won was the highly sought after Video of the Year; the only reason I feel ok about her winning is that her video was directed by Wayne Isham...who also is known for his innovative video BYE BYE BYE by *NSYNC!
Anyways, props off to Britney. I've been cheering for you the whole time.
Thats basically what I wanted to report on here from the VMA's. Although look who else was invited-our favorite reality TV stars!



Comments