I'm sitting here in the airport and I figured since I had the time, and the witty ideas building up in my head, that I would blog. It is an efficient way to spend my moments.
I love traveling and flying. It doesn't really matter where I'm going (I do usually end up going to cool places like NYC, though) as long I get to see something I've never seen before and see people I've never seen before. I feel as though the more people we meet, the more we can appreciate them. All of them.
Flying also brings about a few things that I just have to write down somewhere.
1. I love DIA as an airport. It gives me free WiFi! Salt Lake does not. Lame.
2. Usually when the plane begins to board, they give old people, disabled people, and people with little children the chance to get on first. I'm totally cool with this. But I have decided when I start looking old enough to be decrepit (even though I might not actually be decrepit) I am going to pretend like I can barely walk so I can board first. It's easier to do that than pretend I have a child.
3. Despite the hugely inflamed price of airport restaurant food, I still eat it. And I'd like to think the more money I spend the better it tastes. The orange juice from McDo this morning was exquisite.
4. I went shopping for a few travel necessities yesterday and found something interesting: travel chapstick. It's so small it can fit in your pocket! (Because normal size chapstick is just to bulky?)
5. Sometimes I am attracted to the boys outside (usually loading/unloading baggage or directing planes with flashlights). If only there were a way for me to talk to them...
Comments
Just an fyi, give your number to the girls at the boarding desk. They could pass it to the cute boys outside. Better yet, give them your blog url--you are funny! Problem solved. :)