The following is a true story.
Yesterday at church, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a boy wearing a tie not to my liking. This tie was a proclamation of love for his college football team-yes, dare I say it was for the Utes (BYU's rival).
Not ever having seen this boy before (this did not deter me)I simply went up to him and said:
“Your tie makes me want to vomit all over you”
Granted, this was probably not the most appropriate thing to say to a stranger, but I did not take it back. He responded with "Oh, um..ok. I'm not the kind of Ute fan who hates BYU" to which I could only reply "I'm the kind of BYU fan who hates the Utes."
oops.
The end.
PS: Check out Adam's Sports Blog to see how I'm stacking up in the game predictions!
Comments