Tonight my little brother (he’s 11) and I decided to watch a movie together. After some debating and trying to find a movie to both of our liking (passing on favorite’s like Pokemon, Napoleon Dynamite, and Ghostbusters) we finally settled on The Wizard of Oz. First off, I find it pretty impressive that he still claims to loving it being an 11 year-old boy (he did play the Tin Man in his recent school production) and secondly, the following scenario really did happen:
I hand my brother the movie (our copy is the old school version on VHS) to put in the VCR.
He looks at it, then looks at me, and seriously asks what direction to put it in the VCR.
I look at him, believing he’s joking, but soon find out he’s not and is legitimately asking how to insert the VHS into the VCR.
Really?
Comments
replacementfriends.blogspot.com
It's not as good as yours