I have a strict "no-animal assistance" policy at my home. Meaning while we have all these pets, I refuse to support them in anyway. I will not feed them, I will not take them on walks, and I will hopefully never touch them. Don't worry-somebody else does, but I do not.
We have had a couple dogs for a few years and these dogs seem to understand. They have learned to not get in my way and I have learned not to mind them (as much).
The newest two kittens to the house, however, have not figured this out. They are obnoxious and seem to like annoying me. They will crawl all over me and try to get down into my room at every possible moment. Gah.
So the other day as I was switching clothes from the washer to the dryer, one of the cats jumped into the dryer. Bad idea, cat.
I yelled out to my three brothers "Ok guys, the cat jumped in the dryer. If you want it come and get it".
They didn't come (at least they didn't come quick enough).
That's right. I turned the dryer on.
Only for a few seconds, then I opened the door and the cat raced out.
I hope it learned its lesson.
Don't worry it didn't die or anything.
(ps don't tell peta. or do.)
Comments
you speak my language, sis.
i have a similar policy for myself whenever i go to my parents' house.