-The Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears (Womanizer) make waking up early and driving in the freezing cold wayyyy mo' better.
INSERT PS: Props to the BSB for singing the National Anthem last night at game 1 of the World Series!!! Click here to watch their lovely performance (We still miss you Kevin).
-In South Africa they give old woman the title Kookoo. CNN reports that the oldest Kookoo in the world is 134. That is old...really old. Her name is Kookoo Molooko. They give old men the title Maverick.
-Law and Order will always be on three different channels at any given time...making it very easy to watch it for three hours and not even blink.

-A new study reports that the temperature of an environment really does have an impact on personality. If you're warm, or even touching something warm (like a cup of coffee), it can make you feel more warmly towards others. AKA nicer. From this point on I am going to carry potatoes around in my pockets to warm my hands (just like they did in Little Women). That way I'll be nicer and if I get hungry, I'll also have a snack.

-I shouldn't fall asleep with wet hair. It does not look pretty when I wake up. And nothing ever fixes the problem.

(I still hate cats and I know that this is disgusting, but it gets my point across)
(I still hate cats and I know that this is disgusting, but it gets my point across)
That pretty much sums it up.
Comments